Thanks dear,
Thanks for the advices, the encouragement which you had given me!!
And ensure me of things..=)
Before your advice, I am feeling so guilty and so hurt when that happened to me...
I do asked how come all this keep happened...
But you ensure me with all the advices..
Really, really that helps...thanks alot ...
I know is time to think about it..
Nice having you to be there to listen to me..=)
Thanks again and God bless..=) Wishing you a successful life ahead ya.!!
Thanks for the advices, the encouragement which you had given me!!
And ensure me of things..=)
Before your advice, I am feeling so guilty and so hurt when that happened to me...
I do asked how come all this keep happened...
But you ensure me with all the advices..
Really, really that helps...thanks alot ...
I know is time to think about it..
Nice having you to be there to listen to me..=)
Thanks again and God bless..=) Wishing you a successful life ahead ya.!!



4 comments:
woa~~~~see u so touching~hehe...who make ur days o,so hebat.dof seem like easily feel guilty...no doing asignment ah~so many else.dun too many limitation o.so far u ar good dy . think tat person is the oni DEER bah.
haha.....touching ler....cause I really "awake" after my friend giving me advices bah....I realize that many things could just change without your knowledge..And it will be hard to make things get back to its original place *I mean for certain things bah..*=)
Haha...yea,dof easily feel guilty one...not doing assignment, not attending to people...sooooo many...haha...is true la...I am limiting myself bah..that is why I want to put dolph cause I know dolphin can swim freely in the ocean...I would like to go freely like a dolphin or just like an eagle flying in the sky freely!!=)
Hehe..don't understand what you mean at the last sentence..=P
err....can use chinese to explain the sentences make u awake?my last sentense jz ignore it la.paraphase...
lastime i ll feel guilty wen no do work.but aft enter u no like tz any more...maybe ody trying best gua...
当头棒喝。。。一语惊醒梦中人。。。。=P
Post a Comment