CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bugis Street



A short one for Bugis Street ~

Decided to go to Bugis Junction since I couldn't see things on my own pace the other day..:P

For those who don't know where is Bugis Junction, take the East West line MRT and get down at Bugis station, then walk (*follow the crowd if you don't know the way out) till u come to a street, then cross the road and you can see Bugis Street..*_^

I am craving for McD..so, decided to take McD as my dinner~~Yummy...The price on the board is including the GST and not like ours which not including the amount of tax we paying for our fast food....=( The fries is soooooooooooooo crispy...*Air liur meleleh dy*



Then I continue my journey with the mission~ get mum, dad and aunty sweelyn's Christmas present..:P And the mission ACHEIVED!!!=P


On the way to OG

0 comments: