CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 Great Mothers..=)


Happy Mother's Day dear mummy..=)

You are such a great mum...you bore the sufferings when delivering...No words can be used to explain in how tough to raise up a kid...

Mummy, with the great love and patience u have, I am now grown up to a big gal..a young lady instead..

With the patience, u teach me how to live...
u teach me how to love people...
u teach me how to forgive...
u teach me how to pray, how to love HIM....
23 years passed mummy....
you are still the one teaching me, guiding me....

I just cant describe how grateful I am to be your only daughter..=)

I hope that I can be a person that makes u proud one day..=)

Mummy, I love you..=)

Happy Mother's Day, Ah Ma~~

*Ah ma, I know you wont be reading this though..But still, I am thankful to have you staying with us...
You teach me lotsa things...
You had shown me how great is ur faith..
You shown me how patient u are...
You shown me how kind u are...

YOu listen to all my craps...
you take such a good care of me..
You take care of my health...

I just wanted to let u know that, I LOVE YOU ah ma...=)


*Kakak, Happy Mother's Day!!

You are missing ur kids in this wonderful day I guess..=)
You are such a great mum!!
You have to sacrifice the time u have, u can to spend with ur children
so to work and be the breadwinner....
You have to take care of grandma....
You take care of all of us in this house...
I am grateful to have u with us here...

Kakak, I LOVE YOU too...=)

0 comments: