CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Second Day of Practical



Hey, everyone....Wondering how come I have time to post all these?hehehe....Have to do a quick one though...cause need to write my LESSON PLAN...Yea, LESSON PLAN again for Thursday Subjects...:D

Today memang banyak things happened lolx...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning I was late (*Erm, I reached around 7.20am..I said I was late because we are supposed to reach the school before 7.20am), so went to office and write down my attendance..
and forgotten that we are supposed to see the principle! *Yeala, I am nervous enough to think of all these ma....teaching science for the 1st 2 period wor...)

Then students were asked to gather so to brief them on some stuffs....

Then I entered 2KB...There are 6 of them there in the class....only 2 boys and the rest are all gals..(*Girls rule again?!)

J --> Science period? (*Of cause all the below conversation was spoken plus signing)
S --> yea
J --> good morning class
S --> good morning cikgu J (My signed name)

*Brief and revise with them the last lesson which is organisms...

dahlah pn.chu asked me to sendiri create a sign for the words like vertebrates and invertebrates etc cause cant find in both BMKT and ASL...Haha...at last, I think the students cant stand MISS JOYCE sign or better to say FINGER SPELLING the long words, they told me the sign that pn.chu created..:D hahahaha

Then I make them find leaves and flowers around the school (around the block only la...) and they are kinda excited...

hoho...I am thinking of they will pick up the leaves and flowers on the ground but then hm.....

end up....=------> plugging all the flowers and leaves.....one more even plug the whole plant off !!!Gosh....I like ---->:" shh..........cepat balik kelas...=P"

Then teach them about the characteristics of flowering plants..=)

J--> mono.....= 1, di = 2..understand?
S--> yes...
J--> just remember, mono will be the lesser one and di will be more...=) OK?
S--> yea, ok..

*Tiba tiba thought of NON-FLOWERING PLANT!!!Gosh, I forget that I have to teach them non flowering plant as well...=) While teaching them the flowering plant, my mind is like ----> what activity shall we have to teach the non flowering plant??!!

haha.....in the end, we go out of the classroom again..:D

the first station --> DRAIN to look for MOSSES....*_^
second station --> compound outside of the Bilik Gerakan...

After that, Asked students to copy the characteristics and write it down when they are back home..Manalah tau, when some of them are still copying the title, those who act faster already copy all the answers..*pengsan aku dibuatnye**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went back to bilik gerakan after the class...


huan peng and the other 2 friends are in the room.....relief class....=)

*They are adorable but mischievous...Look down and u know what they did...

Huan Peng:" *act* oxy untuk buat rambut...gel rambut..
anwar :" *act* buat sapu tangan
ppm --> pandaipun.....orang buat utk muka, kamu nie buat rambutlah, buat tanganlah....ah...buatlah sekarang...akak nak tengok! buat......

and one of them fractured his arms because RIDE BIKE WITHOUT LICENSE !!Lolx...berani betul.......

all the funny stuffs and actions u can get from the 3 of them lol...:D

then I nearly forget that I have another class to enter which is ~PSV....haha...I am teaching PSV?!!Long time didnt draw liao lolx....hahahah

But then I cant teach cause students dun have text book, duno where and what the teacher teach them previously....lolx...

So, I asked them to buat kerja sendiri...but then ended up Pat-ing.....3.8...hahaha...=)

There is a girl whom just finished her form 5 in a normal main stream (STCM Malacca) learning her SL in this school so to attend her interview on the 20th....Her both parents are teachers and they asked her to become a teacher..*_^

I am really really amazed how can she get such a good result as she is studying in a normal school without any aids from the teachers or students....She told me that she learn by her own, buat latihan more.....She got 4A's in her SPM, 7B's if i am not mistaken and the rest C's as she took 14 subjects....=) CONGRATS

After this class, cla and lily told me that we are in trouble! What the...make me feel so tense up...--> we haven see the prin. YET!!!! and he already back in school!!!!




Tense, relax, worried...

Joyce.

2 comments:

Gnet said...

all the best and think positive.
Your day will be better :)
xoxo!

joyce said...

Thanks dear...=)
Yea, I will have to think positively no matter what when u get a big boss like him....lol