CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Practical

Haha...long time din post anything about my practical dy..=)

too many things to tell but then yea, dun think is appropriate to tell out here..=P

This coming week will be the most scary week..cause will be observe by teacher and lecturer..

This Monday, teacher will be observing me during Science period...@_@

dahlah I am kinda weak in teaching Science...why difficult since I am a science student?
hahaha.......cause first thing is we need to teach science in english while what we had learnt about science is in bm..

secondly, I need to sign in bm while speak in bi....therefore, will be very slow...I think will be slower than a snail...

Plus observe by a teacher...Can you imagine that your class only have 7 students and the adult sitting behind for sure will be very obvious....=S

Phew, plan to play a game with them to show the interaction between prey-predator...but don't know jadi ke tak....

Should I give them any tokens?sigh sigh...........

0 comments: