CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pressie

I had a great birthday this year....I got wishes from many friends and the main thing is I got to celebrate it with my family..*_^ thanks to everyone especially my dearest MUM..

Thanks for the suffer u've been through 23 years ago.
Thanks Mum for the care given and yet still giving....
Thanks for being the loyal listener, thanks for being my best friend!=)

Mum, I love you so much.

Thanks to Silas for remembering my birthday, haha...terharunye..*_^
1. Got this cupcake from Silas


Guys, eventhough is a belated celebration, is a great one...Haha...LOL, i won't ever foget that in the year 2009, I kena from Bren, Gnet, Connie, Pat...:P the teh-o-ice-limau, the twiggies, ice-cream.......and of cause the cuteeeeee helmet!!!!Haha..*how come u guys know i like winnie the pooh?* hahaha....Thanks dear all...*Hugs*
2. Cute Helmet from Connie, Brenda & Gnet


3. Crystal Ball from Pat & Mark


This morning saw Lily writing something on a piece of yellow paper and I asked:" what are u doing there?" and she pause a moment and slowly replied:" I am writing my diary.." *LOL, I am suspecting...:D***hahahaha...thanks dearssssssssssssss, friendship forever and all the best in this final year yea..*_^
4. Dolphin & Photo frame from Lily & Cla



Besides all these, I got a blouse from Godma, thanks aunty for the blouse, i like it so much and it fits well on me..:D

Thanks to all!!

7 comments:

Peggy ♥ 裕薇 said...

happy belated birthday darling... hope u dun mind ya~ stay pretty all the times n all ur dreamz cam true in the future... ^^

take care n keep in touch !!! MuakZzzzz ~~~~~~ ^^

~dolph~ said...

Thanks Peggy!!!!!thanks thanks.....*hugs*

Lily Love 77 said...

where is the photo frame? write at there but didn't put the photo frame there... haha.. not dare to pout leh... wakaka

Lily Love 77 said...

wei.. why tell ppl i writting my diary wor.. really mah... if i say i write diary then u baru not 38 come and see what i write mah... wakaka

joyce said...

Hahaha....dun wan to show off....*_^

yeala, that is true wat....u said u are writing ur diary ma...:D

Lily Love 77 said...

yeh e leh... don't want to show off? just show lah.. since that photo frame de body shape so good and so nice... why want to hide hide wor... so sad lah...

joyce said...

this is only one pihak punya hujahan....~the body shape very good....this is not mine..:D hahaha...so, i still can consider to put up or not to..*_^