CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd Interview @ Malacca Plant

Yeap, as the title says ~ I went to Malacca Plant for my very second interview with the company. The day before, dad fetched me so to show me the way there and of course, since I am kinda good in directions ~ *bangga*, I can remember easily...^_^

*Sorry la ya, can't use the actual name/photos, preventing some unwanted troubles*

Went to the plant and saw a few seniors whom I knew during secondary school time are working there...chit chat a little and being sent to dyeing-dyeing department for interview. Since there are no female officers in that department and I have no officially leading experience...*_^, I was thrown sent back to pc department for a "second" interview by the section chief. 

He was formerly UKMers too but then...hm...nop, nop, nop, me not going to ask him further *If u wan to know why, contact me personally and I might tell you..:D* After the interview, I was brought to the production for a 'tour' and lastly sent to the assis. manager for the 'third' interview during the day! So now, I am not sure still which department I belong to.>_< 

Confused.
~J~
*Stay update with my current status*

2 comments:

moonshadow said...

woho~lots of familiar friends working there wo. then good dy. have ppl to accompany u

Anonymous said...

YS, not familiar with them one la.....not talking much though...