Was so busy with school work until I abandoned this blog ~_*. Ok, I am going to blog something happened last year..Opps....
Last 2nd October, Jenn and I attended a primary school friend's wedding dinner at Holiday Inn Malacca. Met her at the entrance of the dinner hall and chit chat a little....knowing how she gets to know her hubby!!:D *kepo* and of course sending our regards to her since she just came back from UK. FYI, she migrated to UK with her hubby!
Not forgetting some long lost friends ~~~~ Nice seeing you guys again! Since Jenn and me are attending another round of gathering, we make a move way much earlier --- but!! there is always a BUT ~ it rains heavily that night and strong winds. We can't even make any step forward as we were wearing dresses that night. ~~~ @_@ We manage to get off although we were late for the other gathering due to heavy rain and massive jam.
Wishing Adeline and her hubby a great marriage life ahead! and not to forget ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment