Yeah!!Haha....what should I write ya about this EPS????These few days being abit too hyper...sooo sorry...=P

Since the Squid wrote about the process with details dy, I just tambah tambah abit the before hand punya process ba...
Before the BBQ night and also the EPS, I contacted all the excos to confirm on their attendance, nola....not whether go or not la...Is whether they attending the BBQ or not!!Don't misunderstand o...my excos all gOOd Good one ler!!Opps...again tersasur kata。。。is all SEA CREATURES!!!in the end, some SEA CREATURES~~CXXB feeling guilty after sms with me cause She got mid sem on Tuesday but yet want to enjoy the BBQ!!!!Haha....You know the someone!
At the end of the day, all together barulah 11 of us enjoying the BBQ ~
Bridget the SeaHorse
Alex the WhaleShark(Akibat cant make up our mind of calling him either Whale or Shark, so end up to be WhaleShark!),
Brenda the Crabby(*who thinks she is a mermaid!!*),
Darryl the Brittle Star,
James the Octopus,
Lester the Puffer Fish aka Ikan Buntal (*Wink**Wink*),
Hil the Ikan Bilis(The only unique ones!!^_^*),
Ernie the PRAWN (this is the first name given!!Bangga weh..=P),
Gnet the so call herself *Pretty* Squid,
Steph the @#Dugong#@ who admit herself as Starfish
and
Joyce the Dolphin!!(*Wakakak~Wkakakak*)
Yooh!!!But we all ENJOYED!!!!That is the main thing kan..........
Let's start our journey to Steph's House~~~
I am fetching Hil, Bridget and James while the Sea Cucumber fetching those from KKM~ Gnet, Ernie and Alex...We promised to get them at 2.15pm and Hurray I BERJAYA WEH to pick them all ONTIME!!!!!(*After that I baru get to know that Mark also pick them ONTIME yo...Suprise??****)

We supposedly rancang games(*Opps, is gnet and ernie's part) and also movies but in the end semua tak jadi cause secara Tiba-Tibanya, Steph's house became Internet Cafe!!Haha....
Alex and James are the man of the day!!!! They help to naikkan the fire and "bakar" the chicken and the garlic bread plus sausages!!!=P Why i say "bakar"???hahaha...Hangus punya garlic bread!But still tasty and yummY!!
We waited for the 2 PRINCES to come over from KTM station...They still have *dayang(It sounds so DUGONG-ish。。。Hahaha) and also *pemandu yea....So lucky kan...Haih...I admire them dy la....After they came over, we all thought we were saved by them, manalah tau, now Hil's turn to sesat...Where he sesat to??????A place where full of fragrance!!!wakakakak....wakakak......Somemore not only 2 or 3 minutes ler...is 10 minutes!!!everyone there cam-whoring la....pelbagai gaya!

Haha....At last he jump out from the Well and became prince........yeesh....what am i crapping????? the MAIN thing is NOW WE CAN EAT!!!Moment of silence starting..............too much food then and so we decided to play the 'tut-tut' game!! And a tut-tut here, and a tut-tut there, here tut-, there tut-, everywhere tut-tut...............Haiya!!the 'tut' means.....the MAGIC WORDS!!!~~~~~~Full, Kenyang etc...all languages were ban except SIGN LANGUAGE!!See!!How great is this Sign Language in this case...Wakakakakkakak*Wink*Pengsan* If I am not mistaken, Lester came out the word UNHUNGRY...
Lester : I am unhungry
All : got this word kah?TESL teacher (Er & Bridg)
Bridget : wherelah got this word...Din see before...
Ernie : ..............................(~Tut-tut~)
Gone case la......all the crap coming out after the magic word being banned!!We laugh till stomach burst man!!*Kesiannya people who din get to join us...But nvm, they still got their names on..*
Since the Squid wrote about the process with details dy, I just tambah tambah abit the before hand punya process ba...
Before the BBQ night and also the EPS, I contacted all the excos to confirm on their attendance, nola....not whether go or not la...Is whether they attending the BBQ or not!!Don't misunderstand o...my excos all gOOd Good one ler!!Opps...again tersasur kata。。。is all SEA CREATURES!!!in the end, some SEA CREATURES~~CXXB feeling guilty after sms with me cause She got mid sem on Tuesday but yet want to enjoy the BBQ!!!!Haha....You know the someone!
At the end of the day, all together barulah 11 of us enjoying the BBQ ~
Darryl the Brittle Star,
Lester the Puffer Fish aka Ikan Buntal (*Wink**Wink*),
and
Joyce the Dolphin!!(*Wakakak~Wkakakak*)
Yooh!!!But we all ENJOYED!!!!That is the main thing kan..........
Let's start our journey to Steph's House~~~
I am fetching Hil, Bridget and James while the Sea Cucumber fetching those from KKM~ Gnet, Ernie and Alex...We promised to get them at 2.15pm and Hurray I BERJAYA WEH to pick them all ONTIME!!!!!(*After that I baru get to know that Mark also pick them ONTIME yo...Suprise??****)
We supposedly rancang games(*Opps, is gnet and ernie's part) and also movies but in the end semua tak jadi cause secara Tiba-Tibanya, Steph's house became Internet Cafe!!Haha....
We waited for the 2 PRINCES to come over from KTM station...They still have *dayang(It sounds so DUGONG-ish。。。Hahaha) and also *pemandu yea....So lucky kan...Haih...I admire them dy la....After they came over, we all thought we were saved by them, manalah tau, now Hil's turn to sesat...Where he sesat to??????A place where full of fragrance!!!wakakakak....wakakak......Somemore not only 2 or 3 minutes ler...is 10 minutes!!!everyone there cam-whoring la....pelbagai gaya!
Lester : I am unhungry
All : got this word kah?TESL teacher (Er & Bridg)
Bridget : wherelah got this word...Din see before...
Ernie : ..............................(~Tut-tut~)
Gone case la......all the crap coming out after the magic word being banned!!We laugh till stomach burst man!!*Kesiannya people who din get to join us...But nvm, they still got their names on..*
*to be continue later*
~Dolph is now tired!~=P
~Dolph is now tired!~=P



1 comments:
oh 'dayangs' sounds so 'dugong-ish' hahahahah
n i forgot that brenda is the crab who thinks she's a mermaid. lol lol lol *berguling2*
Post a Comment