CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

~Tagged~

I was tagged by Jasmine.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags at least 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 17:23
Name: Joyce
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 0
Shoe Size: 7 or 8...depends on the shoes
Height: 165 cm

Where do you live: Selangor / MLK
Favourite drinks: Coffee
Favourite breakfast: Local Food~Nasi Lemak, Roti canai etc

Have you ever been on a plane?: No
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen a sleep at school: I think so..=P
Broken someone's heart:Hm...Should be..
Fell off your chair: No
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
What is your room like: Bangi house~ room kinda empty
What's right beside you: Handphone
What is the last thing you ate: Seaweed

Ever had
Chicken pox: No
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: No
Broken nose:No

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Nop
Like picnics: Depends

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: haha...is Squid!!at Starfish's House..=P
Last made you smile: My coursemates
You last yelled at: Erm...not sure

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes
Kissed anyone: Nop
Get sick: Nop....recovering now...Not going to sick again pleaseeeeeee....
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: No
Eat: Yup. Nasi Goreng Ayam

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nop
What's under your bed: Floor
Who do you really hate: ~
What time is it now?:17:30

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. went to SG for a school trip

2. UPSR exam

3. finish my primary school day

4. play with my playmates

5. enjoying the sweet time after exam..

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. sms excos
2. do lesson plan
3. prepare tomorrow's meeting agenda
4. discuss about counseling
5. find journals

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice-cream
2. pringles
3. rocky
4. cheezzle
5. chocolates

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. travel around the world
2. get a house with a nice garden
3. own a car
4. get together with my friends
5. bring my parents to tour around the world

5 of my bad habits:
1. not very good temper
2. eating
3. kinda last minute assignments
4. lazy
5. watching series non stop

5 places I have lived/ stayed a night in:
1. Singapore
2. Pangkor island
3. Penang island
4. Steph's house
5. Good Shepherd Seminary

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. take a good rest/sleep
2. go back mlc
3. do my laundry
4. watch series
5. eat a proper meal

5 people I tag:

  1. Peilian
  2. Lydia
  3. Fellie
  4. Maria
  5. Emm

0 comments: