CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Dinner~ a small get-together

*Continue after 7pm..*

Contact Alpert if he wants to join us and ask him to contact Hil...Haha...Great chain right?Forget to inform that we have our chain for CSS excos....=) We have sms chain!!!opps......drag abit *abit nia* too far..=P

Fetch Mark, Hil and Alpert since today I drove to Bangi..Why I fetch Mark?Hm..Good question...Haha...Cause I am good enough..Blueks..^_* cause he fetch me everytime when I was still staying in college~Credits for Mark!!*Clap**clap* so now, let him rest awhile la...See, how good am I..=P Then the 2 of them pulak, no nid to mention right...=P surely we will fetch them..So, Alpert and HIl, no worries..=) Hehe... After that we head towards the temple~not to pray but to eat..=) and the food was nice (*for me*) haha......

I really enjoy all these moments with my fellow friends, we were in the same batch of exco in CSS during the term 2007/2008...We were really close to each other and the bond was strengthen through all these small but warm gatherings....We get to know updates from each other~ even we are in the same uni, but still we won't normally get to see each other...=) But, there's a but la dear all..=P 5 of us were still in one team to serve CSS..=)

Wana know who are they~ the great stars of mine??hehe..

*Hwa Hwa~ The young gal, she is more matured than many of them outside there...Great friend to be with..=)

*Hil~ Little boy with very systematic ways to manage his task given..A great friend as well..Little brother out there..=)*

*James~ A brother out there...sometimes he will missed the get-together session like tonight...hehe..=D..he is kinda active in church and do things with full hearted..=) Bravo, James!!=P

*Mark~ Haha...the big brother to us all...People say he is handsome!????????is that true??haha...just kidding..=P very experienced in dealing with uncles and aunties..=P haha..nice friend!=) **Note note, he changes recently~~erm, i think since this year's annual dinner..** Guys and girls, you know what I mean right..=D Hhaha...

*This is Pat & Alpert~ Pat - she is my besties..=) haha..but now because of different college, we dun really 'stick' together as much as we did during our first year where my coursemates will ask me where is Pat and ask her where is Joyce...Therefore, if you see Pat, you will see Joyce..That is that time o....Because now she 'thinks that PD is much more nearer to PJ bah...wakakak...=P

Alpert - He is the best!!!haha.......I love him being around cause he is the 'clown' between us...Whenever you feeling upset/ depressed/ *all the negative feelings*, and when you see him, all the feelings will run away from you...is an immediate effect!!Provided you know alpert la...=P Great right...=D hahaha.....He is a really nice friend..Can't describe it by words...is GREAT!!Thanks Alpert..=)*

Ok, the tired one need to take a rest after today's battle...I need to recharge my energy to the fullest level and prepare it for tomorrow..=) Night..


0 comments: