Went for novene & sunset mass with Lyd...Thought that many people went back dy cause no one was sitting at the 'usual' place ~~~ But then after mass...Hohoho......>_< I met everyone!!Yippie..*Hugs**
Father George was the celebrant for this mass...I find the sermon very interesting and it makes me reflect on my own as well..(*well, normally I will be knocking off / blank in my mind during father's sermon...is an automatic response bah....=P) Haha..but this time I was awake...=)
The servants were given 5 talents of silver, 2 talents and 1 talent each before the master go abroad...The one who received 5 talents went to do business with the money and gained another 5 talents; the one received 2 also did the same thing and gained another 2 talents; but the one with one talent dug a hole and hid his master's money............................
A talent was an ancient coin of great value. Even a person with only one talent, he possessed a great buying power....There was nothing that could stop such person from making a good profit with that single talent......
Actually all of us were given 1 talent (塔冷通)and is depends on how we use it...We should not save the single talent only for our own fear but try to gain back another talent with it! According to Fr. George, we should be a risk-taker and not a care-taker..Why??!! Ok, example, if we have talent in singing, but we keep saying that "I scare I can't throw out my voice bla bla bla...." and still staying away from the choir, we will just get to protect our own talent(instead, our own fear), and cant gain any other talent..
I find it very true...Nowadays, people will be living in their comfort zones, worrying if they are out to the world, what would happen to them etc.. They are not out but yet already feeling scared..They actually have the talent on something, but just didn't make full use of it........Why aren't we doing the best to make full use of this ONE TALENT so that we have no regrets???God give us the one talent so we can make full use of it so that we can win the Master's praise for our good stewardshipof His any gifts...=) Besides feeling the happiness on our own, we can actually make the world a better place to stay..=)
Da bao 'lao shu fen' as my dinner and also 2 curry puffs for tmr's breakfast and lunch I guess..*_^ hahahaha.....nice nice nice...Yummy~~~
see it
10 years ago



2 comments:
true2.
living in ones comfort zone.
that's me. :(
btw, how do u do whisball soup?? nvr heard of it before.. *wonders*
yea, I think most of us are living in our own comfort zones....don't dare to try other things which we think that it might be *MIGHT BE* dangerous and risky..=P
whisball is actually FISHBALL la....haha...cause we used to call this dy since one of my deer keep on saying whisball...=P terikut-ikut....hahahahah
Post a Comment